RetroWorld Expo is a Connecticut based organization founded in 2015 by a group of gamers dedicated to creating a convention that celebrates video games, tabletop gaming and pop culture over the past 40 years!
We feel that while gaming has changed throughout the years that the underlying community that exists is one that shares a common bond - a passion for the memories we have all shared growing up playing games. For that reason you can expect to find both classic games as well as modern gaming expressed throughout the show.
Our mission is to bring together the community to relive the history of gaming and celebrate the impact that it has had on our culture throughout the years through events, music, tournaments and guest speakers! We want to rekindle the memories that we all had as a child growing up playing games.
RWX is a convention for everyone who loves gaming to attend! We open our doors to people from all ages, races, nationalities to come together and share their passion for gaming.
2022 Show Hours
Saturday: (9:00a Super Fan Access*) General Admission 10:00a – 7:00p
Sunday: (9:00a Super Fan Access*) General Admission 10:00a – 5:00p
If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Code of Conduct for Attendees
Every person at RetroWorld Expo is required to adhere to the following code of conduct. Failure to do so may result in suspension of your ticket and/or removal from the event:
- No using, buying, or selling of drugs under any circumstances during the event.
- Please be respectful of your language and actions for our younger guests.
- Do not attempt to steal any item from an attendee, artist, or exhibitor. There are cameras and security on the premises for everyone’s safety.
- Do not get physical with any attendees, members of the RWX community or staff.
- Play by the Rules! There is zero tolerance for any cheating during any tournament, cosplay contest, or other gaming events.
- Do not harass anyone during the show. Respect others and their property.
- But most of all have fun!
If you have an any issues, contact any RWX staff or volunteer. There are CT Convention Center staff, a police officer, nurse, volunteers and event staff available throughout the weekend or email at email@example.com
Except for Seeing Eye Dogs (or other similar animals used for assistance by the disabled), and except for animals used as part of a Center approved exhibit or activity, no animals or pets are permitted in the Connecticut Convention Center.
Approved animals in the Center must be on a leash, within a pen, or under similar control.
OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINK
No outisde food or beverages are allowed to be brought into the Convention Center
Outside bags are allowed and may be subject to search by security at the Convention Center.